So many people get burned out and complain that social media posting is too repetitive, or they don’t have enough content to share to post daily. The key to using social media for your business is strategic posting that is automated. Today’s episode focuses on how automation can make your life easier and make your social media work for you, instead of the other way around!
In this podcast episode, I share:
- Benefits and downsides of automation
- Tips for automating your social media posting schedule
- Why you should avoid tools that auto-post content
- How to repurpose content using content buckets
- Automated direct messaging vs. personalized direct messaging
- Why you shouldn’t automate who you follow/unfollow on social media
- The value of understanding and automating your social media reports
Listen to the episode here:
Listen on Apple Podcasts Listen on Spotify
This Episode Is Made Possible By:
- Social Report: The world’s most complete social media management platform and my social media management tool of choice.
- Savvy Social School: Everything you need to increase visibility, growth, and engagement on social media
1 Comment on What You Should and Should Not Automate on Social Media