Welcome to another episode of the Savvy Social Podcast! Today I’m welcoming special guest Adria DeCorte. It’s no secret your marketing message is crucial to the success of your business. Adria discusses common struggles with messaging and shares how to make sure your marketing message is crystal clear!
In this podcast episode, we share:
- How Adria recognized her message was not aligned with her clients’ needs
- How we can connect our message to actually making money
- Why aligning with similar bloggers, podcasters, etc., can support your message
- Suggestions for translating your message to different social media platform(s)
- Why knowing your client helps clarify your message
- How to present what you do as a solution to the client’s problem
- How to share your message without being too “sales-y”
- How to make sure you’re finding and connecting with the right people on social media
- Adria’s Free Niche Clarity Challenge
Listen to the episode here:
Listen on Apple Podcasts Listen on Spotify
Meet Adria DeCorte
Adria DeCorte, M.S., is a Message Clarity Coach, helping women coaches uncover the marketing message that lights them up AND communicates the value in their work so they can start calling in their people. A TEDx speaker and former architect turned plant ecologist, she is the creator of the program Get Clear, Get Clients and host of the Unforgettable Podcast.
Her expert advice has been featured on the Huffington Post, the Fox Morning News Las Vegas, and over 40 interviews. When she's not writing on her laptop at her local coffee shop, she can be found hiking around Vegas with her guy and their puppy-child Lexi the Doberman.
Connect with Adria:
Free Niche Clarity Challenge: http://nicheclaritychallenge.com
Unforgettable Podcast: http://unforgettablepodcast.com
Get Clear, Get Clients: http://adriadecorte.com/get-clear-get-clients
This Episode Is Made Possible By:
- Social Report: The world’s most complete social media management platform and my social media management tool of choice.
- Savvy Social School: Everything you need to increase visibility, growth, and engagement on social media
Andréa Jones is a social media strategist who works with lifestyle brands to build their online presence through targeted social media and content marketing solutions. She's also the founder of SavvySocialSchool.com – a membership community with everything you need to achieve visibility, growth, and engagement on social media.