Although many people view social media as a way to build community and connection, a lot of stress and overwhelm is related to social media, as well. Social media is surrounded by a constant barrage of conflicting opinions and fake people. Negativity is a perfectly normal, perfectly valid reaction to have with to social media.
So how do we combat negative feelings and still use social media as a tool to help our business thrive? Today, we dig deep and think about how to navigate through the negative feelings of social media and still be successful.
In this podcast episode, I share:
- The impact of connecting with the right people
- Why you should take a break from social media
- The benefit of turning off your notifications
- How to be intentional with your time on social media
- The positives of blocking, unfollowing, and deleting negative content
Listen to the Episode Here:
Listen on Apple Podcasts
Links to Resources:
- Episode 24: How to Take a Break from Social Media with Brit Kolo
- Free Video Training: Savvy Social Framework
- Asana: a Task Management Tool
This episode is brought to you by the Savvy Social School.