2020 is almost here and the new year is a great time to really think about what’s working along with what new strategies you can try for your social media presence.
Join me as I review my own journey through 2019 as well as social media marketing trends for 2020. Learn the difference between social media strategies and tactics, my predictions for overall marketing shifts in 2020 and 3 tactics important for those shifts, my Word of the Year and I how I plan to show up for my clients in 2020!
In this podcast episode, I share:
- Understanding the difference between posting tactics and your marketing strategy on social media
- Why I believe social media will shift away from its current broadcasting style
- 3 tactics to increase intimacy in your 2020 social media strategy
- Tactic 1: Create a plan for your Facebook and/or Instagram Stories
- Tactic 2: Consider a strategy for how to use Live Video
- Tactic 3: Integrate Direct Messaging for more 1:1 interactions and referrals
- Why you need to know what “Dark Social” means
- Why I chose “Loyalty” as my Word of the Year for 2020
- My plans to deepen my relationships with current and new clients
- Why I’m committing to offline activities in 2020
Listen to the episode here:
- “I predict the overall shift in social media marketing in 2020 is going to be a desire for intimacy on social media. People want connection. People want community.”
- “I’m becoming a referral resource for my clients…I want to be the connection for them to those other people who can really help them with their business.”
Episode 24: https://onlinedrea.com/podcast/how-to-take-a-break-from-social-media-with-brit-kolo/
Episode 25: https://onlinedrea.com/podcast/how-to-combat-overwhelm-and-negativity-on-social-media/
This Episode Is Made Possible By:
- Social Report: The world’s most complete social media management platform and my social media management tool of choice.
- Savvy Social School: Everything you need to increase visibility, growth, and engagement on social media
1 Comment on Social Media Marketing: 2020 Predictions & Trends