I’ve got Brit Kolo on the show today to talk about taking the time to take a break. This past October, Brit took an entire month off from her business and from social media! I was blown away by how flawlessly she pulled it off, so she’s here to share how she prepared her team and clients for the time off, and how she prepped all of her blog and social media posts, and still managed to squeeze in a webinar!
We all struggle to take time off from the work we do, so listen in as Brit explains how to take time off successfully.
In this podcast episode, we discuss:
- How your decisions give others permission to follow your example
- The option to rely on an assistant or not
- Scheduling, automating and using pre-recorded material
- How to schedule your social media
- Brit’s content management strategy
- How knowing your marketing personality assists scheduling
- The importance of being transparent with clients
- The results of taking time off
Listen to the Episode Here:
Listen on Apple Podcasts
About Brit Kolo:
Brit Kolo is the creator of the Marketing Personalities Framework. Through her framework, designed to match you with your best marketing strategy based on your Myers-Briggs personality type, she’s here to shake up your approach to marketing and inspire you to grow your business in a feel-good way. Meet Brit and get ready to go deep, find your true self, and get that business of yours without feeling fake and sales-y at MarketingPersonalities.com.
Things Mentioned In This Episode:
Links to Resources:
- Savvy Social Framework
This episode is brought to you by the Savvy Social School.