As a society, we spend so much time on social media—it can be a huge time suck! It’s so easy to mindlessly scroll through everyone’s pictures and posts. I know it may seem crazy, but as a business owner, entrepreneur, podcaster, or blogger, you really only need to spend 2-3 hours TOTAL per week on social media. I promise it’s doable and today I’ll explain how to spend that time as strategically as possible!
In this podcast episode, I share:
- Aspect 1 of Social Media Time: Content creation tasks
- Aspect 2 of Social Media Time: Growth strategies
- Strategic Tip 1: Give yourself one hour a week to create content.
- Strategic Tip 2: Spend 10-20 minutes a day on different growth strategies.
- Strategic Tip 3: Use a task management tool and turn off all social media notifications.
- Strategic Tip 4: Choose ONE platform to use.
Listen to the episode here:
Listen on Apple Podcasts Listen on Spotify
This Episode Is Made Possible By:
- Social Report: The world’s most complete social media management platform and my social media management tool of choice.
- Savvy Social School: Everything you need to increase visibility, growth, and engagement on social media
Andréa Jones is a social media strategist who works with lifestyle brands to build their online presence through targeted social media and content marketing solutions. She’s also the founder of SavvySocialSchool.com – a membership community with everything you need to achieve visibility, growth, and engagement on social media.