This episode is dedicated to anyone who has ever experienced decision fatigue. Deciding what content to post on your social media can be overwhelming if you don’t already have a plan in place. Today, I’m sharing the exact steps from my Savvy Social School to help simplify your social media scheduling process and to make your life easier!
In this podcast episode, I share:
- Step 1: Brainstorm topics for 10 minutes. Allow yourself to explore all the possibilities.
- Step 2: Separate your topics into 5 Pillars of Content: Promotional, Educational, Community, Entertainment, Engagement. This helps diversify the content you share.
- Step 3: Select holidays, major or unique, to help plan promotional or topical content.
- Step 4: Create a content calendar outline. Use the Pillars of Content to help determine your what you will post and when you will post it.
- Step 5: Use a scheduling tool to help keep your content consistent and relevant.
- Step 6: Work towards an automated content system. Learn how to reuse the content you’ve already created to avoid burnout.
Listen to the episode here:
Listen on Apple Podcasts Listen on Spotify
- Social Report
- Access the Savvy Social Framework
- Social Media for Podcasts
- Savvy Social Crew with Andréa Jones (Facebook Group)