It’s the question on everyone’s mind… Should I be using Instagram Reels in my business?
Well, the answer isn’t as straightforward as you might think… Because, YES, it all depends on your unique business needs and strategies. Reels can be a massively powerful tool for certain businesses, and for other businesses… it just doesn’t make much sense to get into Reels.
So how do you know if Instagram Reels is a tactic you can use in your business strategy? By answering three very important questions.
In this episode of the podcast, I talk about:
- What the heck Instagram Reels is
- The differences between TikTok and Instagram
- Strategies vs Tactics
- The 3 key questions to consider before jumping into Reels for your business
- How Social Media Managers can apply this with clients.
This Episode Was Made Possible By:
Fanbooster by Traject
The world’s most complete social media management tool and my tool of choice when it comes to scheduling, managing, and especially reporting on social media. Try them out for yourself for free.
The LinkedIn Jumpstart Challenge
Learn how to optimize your account for conversions, to craft content that converts, to build up your connections, and more! The LinkedIn Jumpstart Challenge is FREE and is happening live from Jan 25-29, 2021.
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “The differences between Instagram Reels and TikTok, to me, are quite apparent.”
- “Some of us are heading straight to the tactic and we do not have a strategy in place. That’s where a lot of things get muddy and confused.”
- “Using all the new features of these platforms is what’s going to keep you relevant in the algorithm.”
- “So your client comes to and says: ‘Hey, we saw this Instagram Reels thing… We should be doing that right?’”
Episode 129: End of Year Review – 2020 Edition & 2021 Predictions
Instagram Reels Workshop with Libby Collett
Savvy Social School