While LinkedIn used to be perceived as a resumé, in 2021, many business owners are using this social platform as a tool to grow their business.
This week, we’re sharing a recording of a live stream talking about some of the biggest mistakes businesses make on LinkedIn.
Tune in to learn:
- Why you shouldn’t focus on your job title and what to focus on instead
- Why leaning on your past job history isn’t the best strategy
- How to think about making new connections
- A huge perk to joining the LinkedIn Challenge
This Episode Was Made Possible By:
Fanbooster by Traject
The world’s most complete social media management tool and my tool of choice when it comes to scheduling, managing, and especially reporting on social media. Try them out for yourself for free.
The LinkedIn Jumpstart Challenge
It's time to transform your LinkedIn into a lead-generating tool for your business.
Join the Savvy Social School community on January 25 for this 5-day challenge where you'll get:
✨ 5 Actionable Video Trainings
✨ The LinkedIn Challenge Video
✨ The LinkedIn Challenge Score Card
✨ A Live Q&A Session
… and more!
PLUS there will be prizes, bonuses, and opportunities to get feedback along the way.
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the live stream recording here:
- “Shift away from your job title and focus on the result and the transformation that your work brings.”
- “Cater your LinkedIn profile to that person who reads every single word.”
- “As business owners, we need to have that big available sign on to let people know, ‘hey, we are open for business over here’.”
Savvy Social School