This month, we’re talking all about LinkedIn and how we as marketers can leverage this platform in 2021.
In this episode of the podcast, we talk about:
- How to get build your profile to attract the RIGHT people
- The best way to encourage engagement on LinkedIn
- What you should be focused on for LinkedIn Success
This Episode Was Made Possible By:
Fanbooster by Traject
The world’s most complete social media management tool and my tool of choice when it comes to scheduling, managing, and especially reporting on social media. Try them out for yourself for free.
The LinkedIn Jumpstart Challenge
Learn how to optimize your account for conversions, to craft content that converts, to build up your connections, and more! The LinkedIn Jumpstart Challenge is FREE and is happening live from Jan 25-29, 2021.
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “The best content is from your clients. Whatever your clients' challenges are…write about those.”
- “LinkedIn actually rewards dwell time. The longer someone is on your posts, they believe that the content is better so they will spread it further.”
- “You could have the best content, but if you're not triggering the algorithm, you're not going to get the views.”
About the Guest:
Paul Higgins is a High Performing Business Mentor, podcaster, and published author who helps 7 Figure Business Owners with Sales & Teams so they can BUILD LIVE & GIVE
He has 27 years of experience in Sales & Marketing, finishing up an 18-year gig at The Coca-Cola Company as a Director.
In 2011 he left to manage his health.
He has founded three businesses with a successful exit in 2019.
He had a successful transplant from his best mate in 2019.
With his newfound energy, he loves to mentor business owners, spend time with his teenage children, and play golf.
7-Figure Business Assessment