Virtual stage fright keeping you from taking your biz to TikTok? Want to know how to promote your services on the platform (without singing and dancing!)?
Rebecca Simon was in the same boat.
Then she exploded. To 25k followers.
How’d she do it? Listen to today’s episode of the podcast to find out. Plus, discover her #1 tip for success on TikTok.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How to leverage the skills from your 9-5 job into a profitable online business
- What to do when you've got the online-biz-owner blues
- The surprising cure to TikTok content-planning block
- Choosing between trending topics vs. what your audience really wants
- Tricks & tips for driving sales & conversions on TikTok
- Rebecca’s proven strategy for selling courses on the platform
This Episode Was Made Possible By:
Social Media Rockstar Framework Free Course
The Social Media Rockstar Framework is your chance to pull back the curtain and get insights on how to build a social media strategy that works for you, learn how to create (and implement) a simple and effective content plan, convert followers into buyers, and much more.
Register for this FREE course and gain the confidence you need to use social media as a tool to grow your business.
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “I fell in love with what being an entrepreneur is and being a business owner and what that opportunity could look like for me.”
- “Really overwhelming. There's so many trends. You feel like you have to dance, you feel like you have to do what everyone else is doing, but that's so not the case.”
- “You have to show up. I know we hear this a lot, but I'm just going to reiterate it. You have to show up and be your true, authentic self.”
- “So it's really just remembering why you're on TikTok and what is the purpose of you making these videos? And if it's for views and if it's to go viral, then it'll be a lot harder to have success on the platform.”
About the Guest:
Rebecca Simon is a Virtual Service Provider Coach and the founder of The Success Society, a corporation that has helped hundreds of women build, launch, and scale their online service-based businesses. She leads and teaches virtual assistants (VAs) and online business managers (OBMs) through one-on-one and group coaching programs.
Prior to launching her business, Becca worked in human resources for highly esteemed companies, including 24 Hour Fitness and Target. She quickly climbed the ranks, standing out as a natural leader in her field, before starting a side hustle as a VA in December of 2019.
Since then, Becca has more than doubled her corporate salary and made strategic pivots within her business. She shifted from working as a VA, to putting her HR skills to even better use as an OBM, to now coaching other virtual service providers to build their own thriving online businesses. She has built a community of over 22,000 entrepreneurs, providing a safe space for her audience to feel supported, educated, and inspired.
When she’s not working, Becca loves to travel with her fiancé, Nigel (the sunnier and more tropical the location, the better!). She holds a B.A. in Human Development from California State University in Long Beach, and currently lives in Huntington Beach, CA
Episode 132: Should You Be Using Instagram Reels?
Episode 151: Should Your Business Be On TikTok?
Join The Success Society