There’s a new social media platform on the internet and everyone is curious! Should I be using it, how do I use it, and is it the next hot new place to be for entrepreneurs?
Clubhouse is a live audio based platform with a walkie-talkie nostalgic feel that has people almost begging for an invite. As a social media marketer, it’s my job to explore these new platforms and today we’re discussing everything about Clubhouse.
In this episode of the podcast, I talk about:
- Exactly what Clubhouse is and the kind of content people make on it
- How to get the most out of using the new platform and if you should be on it
- Some problematic issues Clubhouse is still working on
- The best way I’ve found to use the app for my business
- A strategy I teach my Savvy Social School members and how you can apply it to Clubhouse content
This Episode Was Made Possible By:
Fanbooster by Traject
The world’s most complete social media management tool and my tool of choice when it comes to scheduling, managing, and especially reporting on social media. Try them out for yourself for free.
Social Media Rockstar Framework Free Course
The Social Media Rockstar Framework is your chance to pull back the curtain and get insights on how to build a social media strategy that works for you, learn how to create (and implement) a simple and effective content plan, convert followers into buyers, and much more.
Register for this FREE course and gain the confidence you need to use social media as a tool to grow your business.
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “I really enjoy the experience of co-hosting and moderating a room. It felt like a conversation, it kinda showed me what the app could be”
- “It’s why I love the internet and marking, to connect with people that you’ve never connected with before and it felt really good”
- “Note there’s a lot of misinformation on here…but I feel like it’s just internet common sense. Fact check everything!”
Social Media Rockstar Framework free course
Savvy Social School
Episode 7: The Foundation to Creating FOMO on Social Media