The world is Quiet Quitting, and it may be time for you to jump on the bandwagon.
One of the best places to add this trend to your life is in your marketing strategy. It’s time to quiet quit the hustle every day and jump on every trend style of marketing–it may even need to be retired completely.
Not only is it a good decision for your profit, but it is a sign that you are ready to protect your time, energy, and mental health. Because if you don’t, who will?
Listen in as I break down the truth behind quiet quitting (I’m a big fan) and how it can completely change how you approach your business and life.
In this episode of the podcast, I talk about:
- Why I’m a huge fan of quiet quitting
- What quiet quitting really means (it has nothing to do with quitting your job)
- What quiet quitting really isn’t (it’s not about laziness or hustling)
- The Pandemic Reset
- Why doing more is not the secret to a successful marketing pivot
- Avoiding Long-term Start-Up Hustle Mode
- The risk of NOT setting better boundaries
- What you add to your biz when you quiet quit
- The downside of quiet quitting your marketing
This Episode Was Made Possible By:
Social Media Rockstar Framework Free Course
The Social Media Rockstar Framework is your chance to pull back the curtain and get insights on how to build a social media strategy that works for you, learn how to create (and implement) a simple and effective content plan, convert followers into buyers, and much more.
Register for this FREE course and gain the confidence you need to use social media as a tool to grow your business.
Sendible Social Media Management Tool
The all-in-one social media management tool that my agency uses every day to schedule posts and analyze our social media results. Try them out for yourself today.
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “It means doing only what your job demands and nothing more; quitting doing anything extra. You will still show up for work but stay directly within the boundaries of your job requirements. So no more helping out with additional tasks or checking emails outside of work hours.” – Andréa Jones
- “Their worth is not defined by their labor, and your work is not your life. And that's the part that really resonated with me. Your work is not your life. And I think there is this…hustle culture that bubbles up from the work that we do as business owners.” – Andréa Jones
- “We had this giant reset happen where it feels like everyone is analyzing the work that they do, the effort that they're putting into their marketing, all of those things. And I'm seeing people make decisions based on this. And I think that the online marketing world is quiet quitting in some way.” – Andréa Jones
- “It's a very challenging spot to be as a business owner. You know, we're seeing a lot of people close down their communities. We're seeing people shift their branding and their messaging. People are changing their product structure and how they deliver their offers. All because the way that we've been doing things for whatever number of years has changed, and we need to change with it.” – Andréa Jones
- “We don't need to hustle more. We don't necessarily need to do less. But something does have to change in a way that's actually sustainable as business owners so that we can show up and do the work and not have our work be our lives.” – Andréa Jones
- “Every time we do that, we create more work for ourselves. And I think there's something so valuable with showing up and working the system, right? Like there's so much value in having an offer that works and just letting it work.” – Andréa Jones
- “Quiet quitting…forces us as humans in this great wide world to focus on the actions that is our job, that help us make progress in our lives and in our business without doing the most. And y'all, I love to do the most.” – Andréa Jones
- “I could be on all the time, but then what happens is that I get extremely burnt out. I don't want to do the work. I don't show up for my job with energy and vibrance, and then I'm not showing up in my life with energy and vibrance. And then what's the point of it all right?” – Andréa Jones
Check out Zaid Leppelin's TikTok video