There is so much value in outsourcing your social media, but how do you know if you’re ready to outsource or if your business is ready to make that investment? How do you know if the investment you make is worth it for your business?
While outsourcing is a great way to fast track your success and lessen the load on your plate, you also want to make sure you’re outsourcing to the right person and you’re both set up for success.
In this episode of the podcast, I talk about:
- The value of outsourcing social media
- 3 things you need to know before outsourcing
- The #1 hesitation of outsourcing and how to combat it
- 3 different types of people you could outsource to and the pros and cons of each
- Where to find social media pro’s you can trust
This Episode Was Made Possible By:
Fanbooster by Traject
The world’s most complete social media management tool and my tool of choice when it comes to scheduling, managing, and especially reporting on social media. Try them out for yourself for free.
Social Media Rockstar Framework Free Course
The Social Media Rockstar Framework is your chance to pull back the curtain and get insights on how to build a social media strategy that works for you, learn how to create (and implement) a simple and effective content plan, convert followers into buyers, and much more.
Register for this FREE course and gain the confidence you need to use social media as a tool to grow your business.
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “There may be a little bit of a time investment up front, but then in 3 to 6 months you’re not going to have to worry about social media anymore.”
- “You need to think about how your users interact with you as a company on social media.”
- “If you want someone to take it to the next level there’s gonna have to be some conversation, there’s gonna have to be some training involved.”
Episode 155: Understanding Your Social Media Buyer’s Journey
Savvy Social School
How we support businesses in the hiring process