Today we have an exclusive sneak peek into a lesson from inside the Savvy Social School all about the importance of understanding the buyer’s journey when creating social media content for your launch.
In order to have a successful launch, you have to understand where your audience is in the buyer's journey and how to communicate to them effectively at that stage. Much like dating, the way you approach them will depend on how comfortable they are with you and your offer.
In this episode of the podcast, I talk about:
- The 3 different stages of the buyer's journey
- What type of content resonates with the buyers in these different phases
- The stage of a buyer's journey you want to leverage to grow your audience organically
- The different stages of a launch and how they correlate with your buyers journey
This Episode Was Made Possible By:
Fanbooster by Traject
The world’s most complete social media management tool and my tool of choice when it comes to scheduling, managing, and especially reporting on social media. Try them out for yourself for free.
Social Media Rockstar Framework Free Course
The Social Media Rockstar Framework is your chance to pull back the curtain and get insights on how to build a social media strategy that works for you, learn how to create (and implement) a simple and effective content plan, convert followers into buyers, and much more.
Register for this FREE course and gain the confidence you need to use social media as a tool to grow your business.
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “Some buyers are hot and ready to buy as soon as you post on social media, but most are in need of a little wooing.”
- “When we are speaking to our people on social media, we’re speaking to where they are in their buyer’s journey.”
- “Statistically only about 10% of people will see your social media posts so you need to keep talking about it [your offer].”
Savvy Social School