Should your business be using Facebook Ads and how do you get started without dumping tons of money into Facebook and risking it all going to waste?
Facebook ads, just like social media algorithms, have changed, and the age of putting $1 in and getting $100 back has passed. But that doesn’t mean Facebook ads still can’t be wildly effective for your business. Yes! Even with the iOS updates!
Emily Hirsh breaks down everything you need to know about Facebook ads in this interview.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How to know if you’re ready to start investing in ads
- The first thing you need to have in order to be successful with ads
- How to measure if it’s working and scale your ad spend
- What to do if your ads stop working
- How the iOS update is impacting ad strategy
This Episode Was Made Possible By:
Fanbooster by Traject
The world’s most complete social media management tool and my tool of choice when it comes to scheduling, managing, and especially reporting on social media. Try them out for yourself for free.
Social Media Rockstar Framework Free Course
The Social Media Rockstar Framework is your chance to pull back the curtain and get insights on how to build a social media strategy that works for you, learn how to create (and implement) a simple and effective content plan, convert followers into buyers, and much more.
Register for this FREE course and gain the confidence you need to use social media as a tool to grow your business.
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “The biggest thing is knowing your numbers throughout the process.”
- “There can only be 3 problems with your ads, the messaging, the targeting, and the positioning.”
- “Paid ads amplify what you already have.”
- “The answer’s often in your messaging.”
- “That’s kinda the reality right now, you’re being pushed to either step up or pushed out.”
About the Guest:
Emily Hirsh is a leading Digital Marketing Strategist, CEO & founder of Hirsh Marketing, and creator of The Hirsh Process. Hirsh Marketing works with influencers and game-changing entrepreneurs to grow their businesses and generate revenue using cutting-edge marketing strategies and killer creative.
Emily has assembled a top-level team of 25+ strategists, copywriters, graphic designers, and marketers who help remove overwhelm and allow entrepreneurs to stay in their zone of power. Through The Hirsh Process, Emily and her team continue to launch million-dollar campaigns and generate hundreds of thousands in ROI for her clients, every month. They’ve managed over $26 million in ad spend and generated over $106 million in revenue for their clients.
Hirsh Monthly Marketing Report