Is being authentically you really enough to build a sustainable business online when we’re surrounded by big personalities and influencers? And how exactly does sharing our personality impact our sales and lead to more customers?
During this interview with Tolu Michaels, she breaks down just how important clear messaging and personal branding is and how it can help you stand out from the crowd and attract people to your business.
In this episode, we talk about:
- The importance of a clear message and brand
- Going beyond a list of tasks to describe what you do
- How much personality you should be sharing with your audience
- How sharing your personality impacts your sales funnel and lead generation
This Episode Was Made Possible By:
Fanbooster by Traject
The world’s most complete social media management tool and my tool of choice when it comes to scheduling, managing, and especially reporting on social media. Try them out for yourself for free.
Social Media Rockstar Framework Free Course
The Social Media Rockstar Framework is your chance to pull back the curtain and get insights on how to build a social media strategy that works for you, learn how to create (and implement) a simple and effective content plan, convert followers into buyers, and much more.
Register for this FREE course and gain the confidence you need to use social media as a tool to grow your business.
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “It’s an abundance mindset. The earth is full, and there is always someone who likes and prefers my type of person.”
- “You can’t do the same thing as everyone else and expect to stand out.”
- “If this goes viral, if I see this on a headline of a newsletter tomorrow, would I be happy? If not, don’t share it.”
- “The more you put yourself into your product, the more unique it will become.”
About the Guest:
Tolu Michaels is a digital entrepreneur and personal brand strategist, who teaches how to position yourself as a valuable expert so you can attract quality clients and impact lives profitably.
She's also the author of “Show Up” – a blueprint for creating a profitable brand while doing work you love, with clients you like.
Through her work with hundreds of clients, she’s concluded that you can be seen, heard, and hired without losing yourself or compromising your values. In fact, the more you put “you” into your work, the more you’ll get people to notice, trust you and pay what you charge.
According to Tolu, the world needs what you have, but how you show up influences what they’ll pay for it.
Thrive Mentorship Program
Grab Tolu’s free Personal Brand blueprint
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more about this topic