When’s the last time you had a genuine conversation on social media? What does it feel like to have real engagement instead of just a like or a follow?
Nikki Rausch breaks down how to treat social media as a conversation, the power of asking specific questions on social media, how to convert engagement into sales, and why saying goodbye to some people means welcoming those who are truly ready to work with you!
In this podcast episode, we share:
- Why Nikki believes “Creating Curiosity” is a crucial step in the sales process
- Different strategies for increasing engagement on social media
- How conversations on social media and specific questions can lead to sales
- The value of relationships and putting the client first
- Why it’s okay to NOT chase clients and how Nikki attracts new clients to build her list
- What to avoid when trying to connect with your ideal client
- Details about Nikki’s Free E-Book: Closing the Sale
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “A lot of people on social media do a lot of talking at people instead of talking WITH and I truly believe a sales conversation should be a “with conversation” and not an “at conversation.”
- “If it’s apparent that I do have a solution for them, then I’m going to ask for their permission before I just start selling, and say: Based on what you’ve shared, I do have a sense that this class might be a good fit for you, are you interested to learn more about it?”
- “Relationship first, repertoire always—that to me is putting the client first.”
- “Bless and release those people who are not gonna buy from you or just aren’t ready yet. And that’s okay—there are still ways for them to stay engaged with you, you’re still connected on social media, they’re still on your list.”
- “Ask questions instead of telling people what you know about them.”
After 25 years of experience selling to such prestigious organizations as The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Hewlett-Packard, and NASA, Nikki Rausch decided to trade in her road warrior status so she could help entrepreneurs sell in a way that builds relationships, creates true connection, and results in more closed deals and long-term clients. Now, as a sales coach, author, speaker and founder of Sales Maven, Nikki transforms the misunderstood process of “selling” into techniques, tools, and tips that can be successfully incorporated into a process replicable by anyone whose livelihood relies on selling a product, a service, or themselves. When she's not helping business owners move their clients along the ‘Selling Staircase', Nikki enjoys taking in all the beauty that living in the Pacific Northwest affords her.
Connect with Nikki:
Free E-Book—Closing the Sale: Simple Tips to Increase Your Confidence
This Episode Is Made Possible By:
- Traject Social: The world’s most complete social media management platform and my social media management tool of choice.
- Savvy Social School: Everything you need to increase visibility, growth, and engagement on social media
Andréa Jones is a social media strategist who works with lifestyle brands to build their online presence through targeted social media and content marketing solutions. She's also the founder of SavvySocialSchool.com – a membership community with everything you need to achieve visibility, growth, and engagement on social media.