2020 has tested how every business connects with clients, and social media has proven itself as a reliable and impactful resource over and over again.
Want to make sure you’re leveraging social media in the most meaningful way possible? Learn the 4 stages of my Social Media Success Framework to improve your social media strategy now!
In this podcast episode, I share:
- Why you want to start with the end in mind when building your social media strategy
- The power of knowing your preferences and creating a balance for your social media strategy
- 4 Stages of Social Media Success Framework:
✅Stage 1 = Build
📌3 W’s: What do you sell? Who is it for? Why does it matter?
📌Focusing on the transformation you offer
📌Understanding next steps, lead magnets, sales funnels, and your last step for clients
📌What your digital brain entails and why it’s important for your business
✅Stage 2 = Create
📌5 Pillars of Content
📌Helpful Savvy Social Podcast episodes about posting, scheduling, captions
✅Stage 3 = Grow
📌Savvy Engagement Growth Recipe: Liking, Commenting, Follow, Direct Message
📌Tips for networking and starting genuine conversations on social media
📌How to make the most of your time on social media
✅Stage 4 = Accelerate
📌Facebook Groups and whether or not to create your own
📌Leveraging other networks to build collaborations
📌Podcast Guesting opportunities
📌Outsourcing your social media
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “When we look at other people’s social media accounts, we see the tree and we don’t see the seed they started with.”
- “Social media is nutrients for our business; it’s something we have to keep doing.”
- “Whether you have a product or service—whatever your offer is—focus on the transformation.”
- “Your digital brain is where your concepts live.”
- “A good rule of thumb is if you wouldn’t say it to someone randomly in Starbucks, don’t say it on social media.”
Get 100 Followers in 10 Days Challenge
My Agency Vista Profile
Agency Vista Profile Walkthrough
Free Course: Social Media Success Framework
Episode 83—Writing Promotional Social Media Captions
Episode 70—Planning Your Social Media Posts
Episode 103—Pros and Cons of Starting a Facebook Group
This Episode Is Made Possible By:
- Traject Social: The world’s most complete social media management platform and my social media management tool of choice.
- Agency Vista: Your work and experience will take center stage. And we're proud of the work we do.
- Savvy Social School: Everything you need to increase visibility, growth, and engagement on social media
Andréa Jones is a social media strategist who works with lifestyle brands to build their online presence through targeted social media and content marketing solutions. She's also the founder of SavvySocialSchool.com – a membership community with everything you need to achieve visibility, growth, and engagement on social media.