I’ve got Meg Clarke on the show today and we’re covering the ins and outs of SEO. Search Engine Optimization is such a vital part of having a successful online business but it’s also a topic that intimidates so many business owners and entrepreneurs. Meg totally understands the struggle and gives great suggestions for making the most of SEO!
In this podcast episode, we share:
- How and why Meg started Clapping Dog Media
- The impact of helping clients make money
- What SEO is and how to leverage it for your business
- The importance of having a dynamic site map
- Why your titles must reflect who you are, who you serve, and what you do
- How to use social media to increase traffic to your site
- The value of sharing and repeating one message on multiple platforms
- Why your content should provide value for your clients
Listen to the episode here:
Meet Meg Clarke
Meg Clarke is the owner and founder of Clapping Dog Media where she is a master at growing organic traffic. By using data, proven techniques, and years of experience, Meg and her team help to turn web visitors into raving fans that stick around. Meg is a passionate cheerleader for businesses. She teaches entrepreneurs how they can harness the power of Google so that they can make a larger impact on the world.
Connect with Meg:
Use Coupon Code “onlinedrea” to receive $25 off any SEO Made Simple Masterclasses. The next one coming up is SEO and Social Media on April 25, 2019.
This Episode Is Made Possible By:
- Social Report: The world’s most complete social media management platform and my social media management tool of choice.
- Savvy Social School: Everything you need to increase visibility, growth, and engagement on social media
Andréa Jones is a social media strategist who works with lifestyle brands to build their online presence through targeted social media and content marketing solutions. She's also the founder of SavvySocialSchool.com – a membership community with everything you need to achieve visibility, growth, and engagement on social media.