A strong social media strategy involves more than just posting pictures. Maddy Osman shares tips and tricks for how to leverage LinkedIn and Pinterest to make sure you’re staying top of mind with your connections and potential clients.
In this podcast episode, we discuss:
- How Maddy’s social media strategy impacted her freelance business
- Maddy’s advice for getting testimonials on LinkedIn
- Tips for posting content and using direct messages on LinkedIn
- How Maddy balances being multi-passionate with different business ventures
- How to leverage Pinterest for Ecommerce
- How to use fun and organic photos as part of your marketing strategy
Listen to the episode here:
- “Make sure you’re constantly making new connections…when they’re exposed to your content, you become part of their consideration when they need your type of services.”
- “Word of mouth is still the most effective way to market yourself. Then you can use what people say about you and share it on the internet for everyone to see.”
Meet Maddy Osman
Maddy Osman is an SEO Content Strategist who works with clients like AAA, Automattic, Kinsta, and Sprout Social. Her background in WordPress web design contributes to a well-rounded understanding of SEO and how to connect brands to relevant search prospects.
Connect with Maddy Osman
Mentioned on the Show:
LinkedIn Challenge: During this 5 day challenge, you’ll learn how to optimize your account for conversions, to craft content that converts, to establish yourself as an authority, to build up your connections, and more! The LinkedIn Jumpstart Challenge is FREE as long as you agree to show up and do the work. https://onlinedrea.com/linkedin
This Episode Is Made Possible By:
- Social Report: The world’s most complete social media management platform and my social media management tool of choice.
- Savvy Social School: Everything you need to increase visibility, growth, and engagement on social media
Andréa Jones is a social media strategist who works with lifestyle brands to build their online presence through targeted social media and content marketing solutions. She’s also the founder of SavvySocialSchool.com – a membership community with everything you need to achieve visibility, growth, and engagement on social media.