For this special anniversary episode I’m coming clean: sometimes I get things right and sometimes I mess up. After all, I’m human and I’m constantly learning what works for me and what doesn’t. I’m excited to share how I’m taking a step back from trying to do all the things so I can be more intentional of how I use my time and energy!
Here are the 7 Ways I simplified My Business:
- 1- Reduced my client load
- 2- Reduced the size of my team
- 3- Outsourced my writing
- 4- Outsourced some more admin tasks
- 5- Switched to Teachable
- 6- Invested in leveling up programs that had community elements
- 7- Got serious about time blocking
Listen to the episode here:
This Episode Is Made Possible By:
- Social Report: The world’s most complete social media management platform and my social media management tool of choice.
- Savvy Social School: Everything you need to increase visibility, growth, and engagement on social media
Andréa Jones is a social media strategist who works with lifestyle brands to build their online presence through targeted social media and content marketing solutions. She's also the founder of SavvySocialSchool.com – a membership community with everything you need to achieve visibility, growth, and engagement on social media.