It’s no secret the 2016 US Presidential Election caused emotions to explode both in-person and online—and, unfortunately, the political drama has kept churning over the past 4 years. Thankfully, it’s not too late to take steps now to weather whatever storm the 2020 election brings!
Listen in and learn why it’s important to prepare yourself for the emotions that will follow the election, establish boundaries that will create structure for your business, and how to face any election drama that comes your way with eyes wide open and tools in place to stay intentional and ready to keep moving forward!
In this podcast episode, I share:
- How business owners and content creators can handle the divisiveness of the US election
- The power of being prepared to handle the emotions of others on social media
- Details about different opportunities to help emotionally prepare for the election
- Advice for giving yourself grace and tightening your boundaries on social media to address problems and keep growing your business
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “I love social media; I love the opportunity it provides for connecting with people who I would have never met.”
- “Go into it with a full understanding of what’s going on: we can’t deny it or ignore it…we have to deal with the emotions on social media.”
- “If you are going into a situation where it was emotionally draining, give yourself 10 minutes to process that instead of ignoring it.”
- “Be intentional about your reasons for even being on social media in the first place.”
Social Media Unwind
Meditation for Anxiety during the Election
This Episode Is Made Possible By:
- Fanbooster by Traject: The world’s most complete social media management platform and my social media management tool of choice.
- Savvy Social School: Everything you need to increase visibility, growth, and engagement on social media