If someone asked you to explain your social media marketing data metrics, would you be able to share which strategies are actually working for you?
If you’re not quite sure what picture your data illustrates, Natasha Vorompiova demystifies marketing metrics, how the customer journey impacts marketing metrics, when to start measuring your marketing metrics, how you can add value by knowing what’s not working, and so much more!
In this podcast episode, we share:
- Why metrics matter in social media
- 3 Key areas of the customer journey: awareness, engagement, buying decisions
- Advice digging into the data and taking action based on what you learn
- Suggestions for how to test your metrics
- Tools to help organize your data tracking
- How to know when you’re ready to build out a dashboard for your data
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “When you know what you need to do in order to hit that launch, and have milestones that lead to that—you have so much more power, you have so much more control, and that’s when you get so much satisfaction.”
- “Take very focused action and look at how the rest of the puzzle pieces react to that.”
- “You get a dashboard…and instead of only looking at numbers, you look at a visual representation of your funnel and you can clearly see what parts are working…and then there is no overwhelm because you know what needs to be fixed…”
- “Take a step back and see what you can subtract. It hurts a little bit to remove things that aren’t working but it’s important for the growth of the business.”
Natasha Vorompiova is a metrics whisperer and the founder of SystemsRock. She determines the 1% that will make a 99% difference in their business. Natasha optimizes her clients’ measurement marketing system so that they have surgical precision over their marketing and can adjust the dials to get to 7 or 8 figures with less hassle and guesswork. By partnering with her, Natasha’s clients grow their businesses in an intentional, predictable way and have certainty in what tomorrow holds.
Connect with Natasha:
SystemsRock Dashboard Example: Funnel Control Panel
Special Gift: Recording of the Social Media Sales Funnel Masterclass