Social Media is an amazing tool to grow your business by leaps and bounds, but with all the million different options available, it can quickly become overwhelming and seemingly unmanageable. And when you start trying to do everything at once, you might even find that your efforts aren’t getting any real results.
So what’s the best way to use social media without being stretched too thin and still be effective?
In this episode of the podcast, we talk about:
- How Toni went from a certified yoga instructor to a sought after social media manager
- Building trust with potential clients/customers on social media
- The power of simplifying and focusing on the basics
- Strategically using templates
- How often you should be posting on social media
- Finding support and guidance in mentorships
This Episode Was Made Possible By:
Fanbooster by Traject
The world’s most complete social media management tool and my tool of choice when it comes to scheduling, managing, and especially reporting on social media. Try them out for yourself for free.
The LinkedIn Jumpstart Challenge
Learn how to optimize your account for conversions, to craft content that converts, to build up your connections, and more! The LinkedIn Jumpstart Challenge is FREE and is happening live from Jan 25-29, 2021.
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “With my clients, I actually had to start with, why should people trust you in this space? Who are you, why should they come to you?”
- “…As I spent more time on the platforms and really looking at what worked, I found that it was focusing on what is really at their core and what's at my core, and simplifying things.”
- “Find a posting schedule that works for you. It does not have to be seven days a week, look at what is realistic and sit down and plan out your posts.”
- “I reached out and had the opportunity to join the mentorship. And that has been so pivotal for me. With all the things that have happened over the last six, eight months- to have that support and to know that some of the things that happened are normal and okay was invaluable…”
About the Guest:
Social Media Strategist, Content Creator and Project Manager helping consultants and small to medium size businesses stand out on social media to gain visibility, connect with ideal clients and drive sales.
Toni has over 10 years marketing and project management experience with a focus on creating and implementing strategic initiatives. Her specialty includes identifying the areas where support can have the most impact then creating processes and systems to ensure those needs are prioritized and fulfilled. Building strong collaborative relationships with her clients is a top priority.
Thrive Mentorship Program