Whatever industry you might be in, connections, consistency, and providing real value are key to the success of any business. Kendra Swalls talks with me about how to use Facebook groups to network with clients, her Instagram growth strategy, the power of getting personal on Instagram Stories, how photographers can use social media to connect with potential clients, and more!
In this podcast episode, we share:
- How Kendra used Facebook groups to grow her business
- Kendra’s approach to posting on social media
- Why providing value for your clients is so necessary
- Kendra’s strategy for attracting new clients on Instagram
- What Kendra has learned by using curated and personal posts on Instagram Stories
- Advice for photographers using social media to build a new business
- Details about Kendra’s Free Marketing Guide and Business Builders Membership
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “I’m big on the idea of giving more than what I’m asking for in return.”
- “I want my ideal client that’s watching me on social media to feel like she’s connected to me and to feel that she’s getting something of value and that I’m not just selling to her all the time.”
- “I’ve noticed that the more I post to Stories, the more people are following me, the more people are interacting with my feed content, and the more people are viewing my Stories, so it’s just that consistency that’s really helpful.”
Kendra Swalls is a former elementary school teacher turned photographer and entrepreneur who is helping women let go of the notion that perfection equals success. She founded Paisley Layne Photography and is on a mission to help women not only launch their dream business, but to show them all of the marketing and social media tips and tools she's learned on her own journey. She wants women to know that balancing motherhood and your career is definitely possible and achievable.
Connect with Kendra:
Girl Means Business Free Marketing Guide
Business Builders Membership
This Episode Is Made Possible By:
- Traject Social: The world’s most complete social media management platform and my social media management tool of choice.
- Savvy Social School: Everything you need to increase visibility, growth, and engagement on social media