Ready for more calls to lead to deals instead of dead-ends? Learn how to approach discovery and sales calls with a boss mindset using my solid 5 Point Sales Call Strategy so you can confidently close the deals you deserve!
In this podcast episode, I share:
- How to know if you’re making calls with an employee mindset or boss mindset
- My 5 Point Sales Call Strategy:
1- Guide the Call
2- Ask Questions
3- Position Yourself as an Expert
4- Allow for Follow Up Questions
5- Ask for the Sale
- Details about my new Mentorship Program and my secret goal for social media managers
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “I want you to show up to these calls with a boss mindset and not an employee mindset.”
- “You are a boss. You own a business. You are not an employee…when you show up like a boss, you’re setting yourself up for success…”
- “Make sure you get that answer and that response on the call…that will save you tons of time and also give you the opportunity to speak to their objections…”
Mentorship Program for Social Media Managers
OnlineDrea YouTube Channel
This Episode Is Made Possible By:
- Traject Social: The world’s most complete social media management platform and my social media management tool of choice.
- Agency Vista: Your work and experience will take center-stage. And we're proud of the work we do.
- Savvy Social School: Everything you need to increase visibility, growth, and engagement on social media
Andréa Jones is a social media strategist who works with lifestyle brands to build their online presence through targeted social media and content marketing solutions. She's also the founder of SavvySocialSchool.com – a membership community with everything you need to achieve visibility, growth, and engagement on social media.