Have you ever read content that convinced you to finally sign up for a workshop or buy a product or service? That’s the power of conversion copy. Chances are if you need to increase your business’s profit, you need to up your conversion copy game.
Prerna Malik joins me to discuss what conversion copy is, her “4 S” strategy to creating social media content that converts, how to research your potential clients and customer's needs, how to avoid turning social media into sales media and more!
In this podcast episode, we share:
- What conversion copywriting entails and why it’s different from content writing
- The 4 S Formula: Stories, Scenes, Sage, Sales
- Prerna’s approach to social media
- Different ways to research in order to write conversion copy
- Details about the Profits on Tap Incubator
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “Content writing engages and educates; copywriting engages, educates, and empowers you to purchase.”
- “Social media has the power to bring the world together…the potential for entrepreneurs is huge if you use it the right way and don’t just turn it into sales media instead of social media.”
- “I’m not pitching—I’m just talking about what I’m working on.”
- “Even if you don’t have an audience, you can still do really in depth research on your ideal clients or customers just by tuning into social media communities…”
Prerna Malik is a certified conversion copywriter who has mastered the recipe for writing copy that balances persuasion and personality with the scientific precision of conversion science ensuring you get the ROI your business deserves. Co-founder of Content Bistro, she and her husband, Mayank have worked with over 450 clients worldwide including some of the biggest and best names in the industry, such as Pat Flynn, Amy Porterfield, Dr. Eric Zielinski, Alli Worthington, Bushra Azhar, Tsh Oxenreider and others! Creator of the Connection-Conversion ™ framework, she specializes in creating sales pages, emails and website copy that woo hearts, minds and, of course, wallets.
When she isn’t helping her clients rake in wild sales, you can find her teaching service businesses how to scale minus the stress using the art (and science!) of profitable packages in the Profits on Tap Incubator. If you need her after work hours, you can find her introverting with her nose in a book, baking up a storm in the kitchen or traveling the world with her husband and business partner, Mayank and their daughter, Manini.
Connect with Prerna:
Content Bistro Website
Profits on Tap Incubator: Free Masterclass for Service Businesses
OnlineDrea YouTube Channel