The question of niching comes up often as social media managers begin to build their business. Should you niche? How does one choose a niche? And how does that niche impact business?
In today’s episode, Susan Ellis-Saller shares her niche of working with spiritual businesses.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How Sue landed on her niche
- How she’s able to support her business by using her intuitive gifts
- How Sue’s business has grown since joining the Mentorship Program
This Episode Was Made Possible By:
Fanbooster by Traject
The world’s most complete social media management tool and my tool of choice when it comes to scheduling, managing, and especially reporting on social media. Try them out for yourself for free.
Business Building Blueprint for Social Media Managers
Download this free business building blueprint so that you can have a social media management business that gets you the freedom and financial independence you crave.
The foundations to getting AMAZING results for your clients because their success is your success.
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “When you're looking at tarot cards, it's a way to connect with your higher self and to get in touch with what it is that you really want in life and, and a way to kind of look at things through a different lens or different perspective.”
- “A lot of businesses and especially spiritually based businesses are very hesitant to lead people to their offers. They are fine with giving valuable information…but when it comes down to driving traffic to the sale, they have a big block towards that.”
- “There's a lot of wish your way into this wealth kind of thinking, but none of the nuts and bolts of how to do things, how to actually create and stick with it because if it doesn't manifest in three weeks, it doesn't mean you failed as a business owner.”
- “Really having that foundational piece in place, kind of makes everything else a lot easier because then it frees up your energy. You don't even have to think about marketing really anymore. You just have to think about showing up and being awesome and sharing your experiences.”
- “The marketplace is really shifting to more online, more courses, and things of that nature. So people need help with their social media. They need help with strategy. They need help with implementation.”
About the Guest:
Sue Ellis-Saller is a tarot card slinging, energy wielding, angel loving spiritual advisor and marketing agent who helps Spiritual and Sensitive Entrepreneurs learn to love social media and make a bigger impact in the world. Sue loves to learn about and teach about social media, content marketing, spirituality, energy, manifestation, and making the world a better place.
When Sue isn’t studying mysticism or learning about social media marketing, she’s laughing with her children, stretching, exploring the world with her husband, or trying to train her pups!
Spiritual Business Basics Facebook Group
Thrive Mentorship Program