People say having an online business allows you the freedom to do what you love, but does it really? No one seems to talk about how it also requires great sales copy and landing pages, a solid social media strategy, a launch strategy, and so much more. Thankfully, companies like The Launch Guild exist and can help you focus on doing what you love most.
Tasha Booth joins me and shares why she decided to separate her brands, how she plans and executes launches for herself and her clients, tips for showing up on social media during and after a launch, and the power of planning ahead so you don’t feel overwhelmed by doing all the things for your online business!
In this podcast episode, we share:
- What it means to be an online business manager and why you need one
- Why Tasha finally separated her coaching business from her agency business
- Tasha’s process for moving her social media from shared to separate accounts
- How Tasha’s team plans posts for multiple social accounts
- The different growth strategies used for each of Tasha’s brands
- What metrics Tasha considers when analyzing a post’s performance
- What steps help prepare for a launch so you can show up 100% present
- Recommended time frame for planning your launch
- Tips for using your social media stories to increase excitement during your launch
- Advice for anyone struggling to show up on Instagram Stories
- How Tasha uses social media after the launch wraps to stay connected to her audience
- Key roles needed to help streamline your online business needs so you can have a successful launch
- Details about “How She Did That” podcast and how Tasha uses social media to promote each episode and follow up with her audience
Listen to the episode here:
- “The key to success with any campaign…you want to make sure you’re touching on key events, key dates, key launch elements…you have to plan ahead a little bit.”
- “We like to keep it super simple…nobody likes complicated.”
- “I want them to do something with the post and not just be like ‘Oh, that was nice’.”
- “I like to ask ‘What are the things people need to know or learn before they’re ready to say yes to my offer?’ and I backtrack from the date of the launch.”
- “Don’t disappear on your audience. Keep showing up.”
- “As creators, we put so much energy into creating the thing that we forget sometimes WE NEED TO KEEP TALKING ABOUT IT…”
Tasha Booth began her journey in the online business space five years ago as a virtual assistant when she decided she was tired of living an ‘ordinary’ life on someone else’s terms. As her business grew, so did her commitment to helping others figure out how to make the life they craved a reality. Now, whether she’s leading her team of 18 to support established coaches and course creators as the Founder and CEO of The Launch Guild agency, coaching virtual support professionals as they start and scale their own business, or hosting the ‘How She Did That’ podcast for VAs, OBMs, and project managers, Tasha is always helping other entrepreneurs live more fully in their zone of genius. When she’s not supporting her team of 18, she proudly spends her time as an Air Force wife to her husband Scott, stepmom to Grace and Meredith, and work from home dog mom to Stanley and Boomer.
Connect with Tasha:
The Launch Guild Website
The Launch Guild Instagram
The Launch Guild Facebook
OnlineDrea YouTube Channel
Social Media Success Framework—Free Course
This Episode Is Made Possible By:
- Traject Social: The world’s most complete social media management platform and my social media management tool of choice.
- Savvy Social School: Everything you need to increase visibility, growth, and engagement on social media