In celebration of the 100th episode and 2 year anniversary of the Savvy Social Podcast, I’m excited to answer questions from my different social media platforms and members of the Savvy Social School.
Even better, this episode is a video podcast and has a worksheet that follows all the questions about pivoting your business, marketing, how to show up on social media, and lots more. Cheers!
In this episode, I share:
- What challenges my business has overcome during COVID-19
- Advice and recommendations for scheduling and posting Instagram Stories
- Where to focus marketing efforts when you have fewer resources
- What social media platform works best for service based companies
- Suggestions for how to advertising your podcast as entertainment vs. education
- Tips for making your social media content workflow more efficient
- What’s up with Facebook Business Page algorithms and advice about boosting ads
- Advice for showing up fully present and letting go of FOMO
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “The work I’ve been doing for the past 6 years has been laying the foundation for this moment.”
- “Your audience will come to you and will find your posts as long as you are consistent.”
- “Make sure your current connections are nurtured…ask a lot of questions and don’t just ask one time.”
- “Show up with humanity instead of focusing on being perfect.”
- “When thinking about your workflow, start with one piece at a time.”
- “Focus on who’s in front of you and what’s in front of you.”
Mindfulness: The Marketing Tip Nobody Talks About
Is Video Really All That Powerful in 2020?
Planning Your Social Media Strategy
A Quick Formula for Writing a Promotional Social Media Caption
The Social Media Sales Funnel
7 Reasons Why You Should Choose LinkedIn Marketing in 2020
How to Pivot Your Social Media Messaging
How to Organize Your Social Media Content Using AirTable