In celebration of the 100th episode and 2 year anniversary of the Savvy Social Podcast, I’m excited to answer questions from my different social media platforms and members of the Savvy Social School.
Even better, this episode is a video podcast and has a worksheet that follows all the questions about pivoting your business, marketing, how to show up on social media, and lots more. Cheers!
In this episode, I share:
- What challenges my business has overcome during COVID-19
- Advice and recommendations for scheduling and posting Instagram Stories
- Where to focus marketing efforts when you have fewer resources
- What social media platform works best for service based companies
- Suggestions for how to advertising your podcast as entertainment vs. education
- Tips for making your social media content workflow more efficient
- What’s up with Facebook Business Page algorithms and advice about boosting ads
- Advice for showing up fully present and letting go of FOMO
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “The work I’ve been doing for the past 6 years has been laying the foundation for this moment.”
- “Your audience will come to you and will find your posts as long as you are consistent.”
- “Make sure your current connections are nurtured…ask a lot of questions and don’t just ask one time.”
- “Show up with humanity instead of focusing on being perfect.”
- “When thinking about your workflow, start with one piece at a time.”
- “Focus on who’s in front of you and what’s in front of you.”
Mindfulness: The Marketing Tip Nobody Talks About
Is Video Really All That Powerful in 2020?
Planning Your Social Media Strategy
A Quick Formula for Writing a Promotional Social Media Caption
The Social Media Sales Funnel
7 Reasons Why You Should Choose LinkedIn Marketing in 2020
How to Pivot Your Social Media Messaging
How to Organize Your Social Media Content Using AirTable
This Episode Is Made Possible By:
- Traject Social: The world’s most complete social media management platform and my social media management tool of choice.
- Savvy Social School: Everything you need to increase visibility, growth, and engagement on social media
Andréa Jones is a social media strategist who works with lifestyle brands to build their online presence through targeted social media and content marketing solutions. She's also the founder of SavvySocialSchool.com – a membership community with everything you need to achieve visibility, growth, and engagement on social media.