Being intentional about social media is much more than just scheduling your Instagram posts. It’s about how you use it, the purpose and strategy behind each decision you make while using social media, and the type of relationships you build, especially when gearing up for a launch.
Jordan Gill has built a business around intentionality and relationship building on social media and is sharing her Instagram content marketing strategy and tips that keeps her in tune with her audience and growing her business, while still setting boundaries around social media.
In this episode of the podcast, we talk about:
- The importance of relationships in business
- The repurposing strategy to stay intentional with your social media use
- A breakdown of her content marketing strategy for her VIP day launches
- What it’s like batch recording 6 months worth of video content (and how)
- The importance of testing and being data-driven
This Episode Was Made Possible By:
Fanbooster by Traject
The world’s most complete social media management tool and my tool of choice when it comes to scheduling, managing, and especially reporting on social media. Try them out for yourself for free.
Social Media Rockstar Framework Free Course
The Social Media Rockstar Framework is your chance to pull back the curtain and get insights on how to build a social media strategy that works for you, learn how to create (and implement) a simple and effective content plan, convert followers into buyers, and much more.
Register for this FREE course and gain the confidence you need to use social media as a tool to grow your business.
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “Systems are there to support you not suffocate you”
- “We put so much meaning on a variety of things, especially when it comes to data. Just let it tell you what’s best. Don’t make it mean something it’s not.”
- “[Big companies] are not making decisions based on how they feel today. They’re making decisions on ‘what’s working, what’s converting? Let’s look at that.’”
- “It’s really important that people feel the fact that I’m here, and that I’m present”
About the Guest:
Jordan Gill, operations consultant and founder of Systems Saved Me, helps overworked one-woman shows become streamlined solopreneurs. Her jam is creating a cohesive operating system for managing your tasks, files and inbox. She’s been on podcasts like What Works and CEO Vibes sharing her love of replacing monthly retainers with one-day virtual intensives. She currently lives in Dallas TX with her cavapoo Vivienne and collection of 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzles.
VIP Day Quiz
Free VIP Day Roadmap
Systems Saved Me Podcast