LinkedIn is easily one of my favorite online platforms even though it’s not your typical social media scene. Over the past couple of years, I’ve learned the power in leveraging LinkedIn as a way to boost your business and if you’re ready to take advantage of its benefits, check out my top 7 reasons why you should choose LinkedIn for your marketing strategy in 2020!
In this podcast episode, I share:
- Reason #1: LinkedIn engagement is heating up while other platforms are fizzling out.
- Reason #2: LinkedIn isn’t as crowded and allows you a higher chance of being seen and
- Reason #3: LinkedIn is perfect if you serve other businesses in a B2B capacity.
- Reason #4: LinkedIn allows your content to actually get seen with less posts.
- Reason #5: LinkedIn gives you the opportunity to become a thought leader or influencer
in your space by connecting with the right people.
- Reason #6: LinkedIn is a powerful lead generating machine and gets you the
connections you want.
- Reason #7: LinkedIn provides a more professional mentality and space to grow your
business in comparison to other platforms.
Listen to the episode here:
- “If you’re looking for a better way to connect with people, consider LinkedIn.”
- “There’s a good chance even if your audience isn’t active on LinkedIn they may still see your activity like when you connect with them.”
- “Building relationships with people who are actually paying attention to your content is so valuable this year and it’s going to be the key, so going deeper not wider.”
This Episode Is Made Possible By:
- Social Report: The world’s most complete social media management platform and my social media management tool of choice.
- Savvy Social School: Everything you need to increase visibility, growth, and engagement on social media
Andréa Jones is a social media strategist who works with lifestyle brands to build their online presence through targeted social media and content marketing solutions. She's also the founder of SavvySocialSchool.com – a membership community with everything you need to achieve visibility, growth, and engagement on social media.