I started using Airtable about two years ago, and I've never looked back. It's a powerful collaboration platform that I recommend for all my fellow social media managers, because it’s so comprehensive. You can use it to track your projects, collaborate with team members, and communicate with your clients. And it's free to use!
For a deeper dive into how this tool can work for social media managers, I’m excited to share my free video course on YouTube. It's got all the information you need to get up and running with your business, including tips specific to social media businesses.
Click here to make an account and get started, if you haven't already.
Here's what you can expect from this 5 part course:
1. Organizing Client Onboarding Information with Airtable
This video will teach you how to organize client on boarding information, such as:
- Target market
And (just as importantly) how to get that all in one place that's easy to reference.
2. Planning Client Content with Airtable
This video will cover:
- Planning and writing posts
- Creating content calendars
- Establishing a streamlined feedback loop with your clients
3.Organizing Content Submissions with Airtable
This video will cover:
- Receiving content submissions from clients
- Organizing those submissions so that they don't get lost in the mix
- Streamlining the process so clients know where to look if they have questions or need to reference something
4. Organizing Hashtags with Airtable
This video will show you how to manage your internal hashtag database so your posts are consistent and clear. (Short and sweet!)
5. Organizing FAQs with Airtable
This one will give you a guide to creating an internal FAQ system and a set of pre-written guidelines for how to answer questions on your client’s social media channels.
Enjoy, and good luck!
Get your free AirTable account
Download the Business Building Blueprint for Social Media Managers
Take AirTable Like a Boss
Andréa Jones is a social media strategist who works with lifestyle brands to build their online presence through targeted social media and content marketing solutions. She's also the founder of SavvySocialSchool.com – a membership community with everything you need to achieve visibility, growth, and engagement on social media.