Whether you’re an experienced coach or just jumped into the online coaching world, how you show up and connect with others on social media can create the foundation you need to reach the audience you want to serve most.
Lee Chaix McDonough explains how she used Facebook Groups to build her business, how she launched her podcast on social media, her approach to social media and how that difference helps her stand out, and why service and empathy always come first!
In this podcast episode, we share:
- How Lee’s Facebook Group helped build her business and connection to her audience
- The challenges and successes Lee has experienced using a Facebook Group
- How Lee used an email opt-in to grow her initial Facebook Group
- Advice for growing your online presence and credibility by using Facebook Groups
- How Lee planned the launch for her podcast and what happened post launch
- Lee’s social media strategy and what tools she uses to plan her posts
- How Lee nurtures her online community
- Advice for navigating clients who need 1:1 work vs. direct messages
- Details about Lee’s Coaching Superpower Quiz
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “What really made a difference for me is when I decided it’s time for me to use social media as a way to connect…and not just find clients but actually connect with people.”
- “Show up and serve. Be generous with your knowledge. People will trust you and they’ll follow up for more.”
- “I find Instagram Stories is a great way to share in-the-moment-things so you can keep your posts a little more curated, a little more planned.”
- “Once you’ve served first and then you go towards the sale, for me it’s an aligned approach to it.”
Lee Chaix McDonough is the CEO and Founder of Coach With Clarity, a membership site for intuitive, heart-centered coaches. She is also the host of the Coach with Clarity podcast and author of the #1 Amazon book, ACT On Your Business. After over a decade as a clinical social worker and public health professional, Lee became credentialed as a coach through the International Coach Federation and now provides ICF-accredited continuing coach education for intuitive, heart-centered coaches. Her Coach with Clarity® framework fuses meaning, mindset, and mindfulness with grounded intuition and solid business strategy to help coaches and clients excel at entrepreneurship and transform their lives. Lee lives in North Carolina with her husband, two sons, and her pug Phineas.
Connect with Lee:
Discover Your Coaching Superpower Quiz