For years, I’ve rooted for Fanbooster (formerly Social Report) and in this episode, I’m breaking down why it’s no longer the tool for me.
Side note: This was a super hard decision to make but ultimately, I had to make the best decision for me, my agency, and my community.
In this episode of the podcast, I talk about:
- The challenges I was having with Fanbooster
- What I looked for in other tools
- A few tools I tried that didn’t work for me
- Why I chose Sendible as the best fit social media management tool for my agency
This Episode Was Made Possible By:
Social Media Rockstar Framework Free Course
The Social Media Rockstar Framework is your chance to pull back the curtain and get insights on how to build a social media strategy that works for you, learn how to create (and implement) a simple and effective content plan, convert followers into buyers, and much more.
Register for this FREE course and gain the confidence you need to use social media as a tool to grow your business.
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “I like to take a step back when I'm looking at reports for social media. I'm not just looking at how many followers we've got or how many likes this post got.”
- “When I was testing out these tools, I was looking for a user interface that I wouldn't have to have a whole training session with my team to cover it.”
- “Right from when I first signed up, [Sendible] really warmed me up with the customer service and then it was super easy to use.”
- “I'm really excited to show up here in this space, on the podcast, be vulnerable with you, and talk about the challenges and this shift.”
Episode 61: Behind-the-Scenes with Social Report
Episode 118: A Transparent Interview with Fanbooster
Episode 145: 5 Types of Reporting Metrics to Consider Including in Reports
Savvy Social School
Send an email to ceo@sendible for feedback or questions