Who are you?
That’s what clients wonder when considering your brand—ESPECIALLY if you’ll be coaching them through life-changing transformations.
And a lot of liking and trusting someone (be it a person or business) comes down to values.
Discover how to define and speak your brand’s values in this week’s episode.
In this episode of the podcast, I talk about:
- Why sharing your brand values is good for your business
- #1 reason business owners struggle with speaking up about their values
- How to be social-media-ready the minute controversial events go down
- The fascinating way to uncover your strengths & translate them into business values
- What your employees need from you as a business owner & boss (that will help you embody your brand values)
- The benefits of routinely feeling UNCOMFORTABLE
This Episode Was Made Possible By:
Social Media Rockstar Framework Free Course
The Social Media Rockstar Framework is your chance to pull back the curtain and get insights on how to build a social media strategy that works for you, learn how to create (and implement) a simple and effective content plan, convert followers into buyers, and much more.
Register for this FREE course and gain the confidence you need to use social media as a tool to grow your business.
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “A lot of business owners struggle with this because they haven't identified their values. I'm not going to lie: this is hard.”
- “Social media should just be a reflection of your internal values. I'm going to say that again: social media should be a reflection of what your company believes internally already.”
- “This is hard work. This is why we don't want to do it because we're human beings and we shy away from doing hard work.”
- “When you're thinking about your value system, start with the things that you already do in your business. Try putting a name on it.”
- “Strengthen your own brain—so that when things happen in the world and your values are put to the test—you are able to make a decision quickly and effectively. And sit with being uncomfortable.”
- “We are humans having human conversations. And I think sometimes we forget about that.”
Go live on multiple platforms for free with Restream
Grab the Livestream Guide