You should create content EVERY DAY. You should spend 6 hours a day liking and commenting on social media. You should have more followers. STOP.
If this is you… you need to listen to today’s episode, so you can FREE YOURSELF from the trap nearly every business owner falls into with social media.
In this episode of the podcast, I talk about:
- Why you don't need new content (you need THIS instead)
- How to figure out the role social media plays in your business
- 3 boundaries you must set in order to grow your business on social media
- The secret to slashing your content creation time down to just 1 hour a week
- My proven method for building an online community in just 10 to 20 minutes a day
- 4 ways to connect with your community (& find new members)
- The metrics that REALLY matter to your business growth
This Episode Was Made Possible By:
Social Media Rockstar Framework Free Course
The Social Media Rockstar Framework is your chance to pull back the curtain and get insights on how to build a social media strategy that works for you, learn how to create (and implement) a simple and effective content plan, convert followers into buyers, and much more.
Register for this FREE course and gain the confidence you need to use social media as a tool to grow your business.
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “A lot of us feel like we should be doing something because someone told us to do it. Not because we know that it's going to make a difference in our business.”
- “We are experts at what we do. When we have developed our systems, our frameworks, and our messaging—we don't need new content. Because we say the same things.”
- “This is a serious part of growing your business. You're here because you know the value of social media and the impact that it can have on your business. So it's time to commit to it. You don't need more content. You need to spend time connecting with your community.”
- “A lot of you listening aren't content creators; you're business owners. It's a different strategy.”
- “Social media can be a rabbit hole…but as business owners, we wear a lot of hats. We have to deliver the service and pay our teams and balance the books and answer emails. And social media is one of those tasks, but it should not take all day.”
- “It sounds so boring. Who wants to look at numbers? I sure don't. But when we think about the success of our business, it's important.”
- “The biggest reason why a lot of business owners aren't growing is because they have no idea what works and what doesn’t.”
Go live on multiple platforms for free with Restream
Listen to the Social Media Unwind Podcast
Grab the Livestream Guide