Want to extend your reach on social media without having hundreds of followers? Then TikTok is the platform for you.
What is TikTok? And why is it so great for passion-led business owners? Listen to this week’s episode of the podcast for answers. Plus a FREE resource to give you a jumpstart with your first video.
In this episode of the podcast, I talk about:
- Why TikTok is shifting the way we approach social media marketing (& how you can leverage the change for your business)
- 3 features that set TikTok apart from other social media platforms
- TikTok vs.YouTube: which platform offers better video editing tools?
- TikTok algorithm whispering: 6 ways to get your videos in front of the right people
- The seemingly taboo tactic for embedding yourself into the culture of the app
- How long should your TikTok video be: 3 minutes, 1 minute, or 10 seconds?
This Episode Was Made Possible By:
Social Media Rockstar Framework Free Course
The Social Media Rockstar Framework is your chance to pull back the curtain and get insights on how to build a social media strategy that works for you, learn how to create (and implement) a simple and effective content plan, convert followers into buyers, and much more.
Register for this FREE course and gain the confidence you need to use social media as a tool to grow your business.
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “As a business owner, TikTok is magical. You can literally start on the app, have zero followers and get traction with your content.”
- “TikTok tends to skew towards Gen Z-ers. That's not a bad thing. Because when we think about things that are shifting in the marketplace, Gen Z is actually setting the trends that we're seeing have a ripple effect in the rest of our marketing.”
- “If you haven't approached video yet and you want to get on TikTok, there is going to be a learning curve because you have to post video on this platform.”
- “The beauty of TikTok is that it is this discovery platform. So whether you're a coach, an expert, a service provider, an e-commerce brand, or a podcast—you have the ability to create video content and for your exact person to find that content.”
- “I've seen some of my videos pick up steam when I posted them weeks ago, which is amazing as a content creator and a business owner, because you're putting so much energy into this content. And it only lives for a day or two on most platforms, except TikTok.”
Get your free TikTok Script
Sign up to the Savvy Social School and access our TikTok Savvy course
If you haven’t approached video yet and you want to get on TikTok, there is going to be a learning curve because you have to post video on this platform