How do you make a good first impression with your ideal clients on social media, so they take the next step on their conversion journey with you?
Start by optimizing your profile. Find out how in this week’s episode of the podcast.
In this episode of the podcast, I talk about:
- The 3 W’s of a high-performing social media profile
- #1 question to ask to generate dozens of social media posts
- Why the little details matter for attracting (& converting) your target audience with your social profiles
- How to drive more conversions with your LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter cover photo
- 3 proven calls-to-action to compel users to take the next step
- How to direct your visitors’ conversion journey with your curated content—whether Instagram story highlights; TikTok & YouTube playlists; or Facebook & Twitter pinned posts
This Episode Was Made Possible By:
Social Media Rockstar Framework Free Course
The Social Media Rockstar Framework is your chance to pull back the curtain and get insights on how to build a social media strategy that works for you, learn how to create (and implement) a simple and effective content plan, convert followers into buyers, and much more.
Register for this FREE course and gain the confidence you need to use social media as a tool to grow your business.
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “Our profiles on social media are the first thing that people see when they find us. It's really how people decide if they want to follow us or not. It's how they decide if they want to be in our communities. And so this is really your first impression.”
- “Your content isn't for everybody. I hate to break it to you. Your content is not for everybody. Your product, your service, and your offer are not for everybody. So if it's not for everybody, who is it for?”
- “Focus on the transformation: what's happening before someone works with you, and what's happening after? What do they feel before they purchase your offer or product, and how do they feel after?”
- “When you're thinking about this next step, you just want a way for people to indicate to you, ‘Hey, I like what you're doing. I'm not ready to purchase just yet, but I'm interested.’ And so by having this there, you're giving them an opportunity to raise their hand and say, ‘Yes, I could potentially want whatever it is you're offering.’”
Grab the free Savvy Social Podcast Listening Guide
What do they feel before they purchase your offer or product, and how do they feel after?
I listened to your podcast and watched a few of your YouTube videos. I liked your strategy and will try to use your approach to promote my profile