Ever feel like your marketing strategy just isn’t getting the results you want? Learn how to prioritize marketing in a way that allows you to show up ready and excited to engage with clients instead of overwhelmed and over it.
Kyla Roma joins me and shares how to identify your marketing success metrics, where to start when building your marketing plan, how to share stories as part of your marketing messaging and so much more!
In this podcast episode, we share:
- Recommendations for outlining your marketing plan or sales funnel
- Questions to help determine what’s working for you and what isn’t
- The value of knowing your audience’s fears and giving them permission to be human
- Tips for putting your client at the center of your stories to seed your expertise
- The importance of illustrating what you offer to your ideal client
- Suggestions for how to take a break from social media
- Why connecting with your audience is invaluable
- Details about Kyla’s Uncomplicated Marketing Academy
Listen to the episode here:
- “Give yourself permission to be where you’re at. You don’t have to be everywhere at once. Make it as simple as possible.”
- “Get curious about one place and figure out what’s working for you there.”
- “How can I bring more empathy to my content and how can I demonstrate my expertise?”
- “…It’s just connecting on a human level, and sometimes we forget, when it comes to marketing, there’s a lot of human-ness in it.”
- “The outside of your business should match the inside of your business.”
Kyla Roma is a marketing strategist, and founder of the Uncomplicated Marketing Academy. She’s spent the last decade helping overwhelmed online business owners & course creators take control of their client inquiries, and their income. She’s also a toddler mom, and her family’s breadwinner who believes that YOUR definition of success is the only one that matters and that attracting clients should be fun. (And for the record? No – that’s NOT asking too much.)
Connect with Kyla:
Free UnComplicated Marketing Teardown Library
How to Take a Break from Social Media with Brit Kolo
This Episode Is Made Possible By:
- Social Report: The world’s most complete social media management platform and my social media management tool of choice.
- Savvy Social School: Everything you need to increase visibility, growth, and engagement on social media
Andréa Jones is a social media strategist who works with lifestyle brands to build their online presence through targeted social media and content marketing solutions. She's also the founder of SavvySocialSchool.com – a membership community with everything you need to achieve visibility, growth, and engagement on social media.