I put a lot of thought and intention into building the Savvy Social Podcast and I know other podcasters do the same, so I really love learning about new tools that can help my show grow in a way I feel good about. I talk with Sean Creeley about his history as a serial entrepreneur and about how his newest company, Podsights, helps podcasters gain valuable insights and data on whether advertising is working for their podcast!
In this podcast episode, we share:
- Podsights’ background and what Podsights does for podcasters and advertisers
- How Podsights helps podcasters know what advertising is and isn’t working
- Why tracking podcast data is difficult and messy
- The benefits of the podcast industry in comparison to other online industries
- How Podsights help small podcasters find advertising that aligns with their story
Listen to the episode here:
- It’s a beautiful bubble and the bubble is expanding—more and more people are getting into podcasting.
- You advertise based off of content, not off of targeting users.
About Sean Creeley
Sean Creeley is a founder at Podsights. In a past life, Sean founded Embedly, a Y Combinator company, whose product was used by Reddit, LinkedIn, Salesforce, Microsoft and hundreds of other sites. Medium acquired Embedly in 2016.
Connect with Sean:
Beyond the Podcast Virtual Summit
This Episode Is Made Possible By:
- Social Report: The world’s most complete social media management platform and my social media management tool of choice.
- Savvy Social School: Everything you need to increase visibility, growth, and engagement on social media
Andréa Jones is a social media strategist who works with lifestyle brands to build their online presence through targeted social media and content marketing solutions. She's also the founder of SavvySocialSchool.com – a membership community with everything you need to achieve visibility, growth, and engagement on social media.