Tap here to listen on your favorite podcast app
Forget trends, tactics, & everything in between. Social media success starts and ends with building an engaged community.
Communities are where loyalty, learning, and profits are born, so if you are a business owner looking to use social media as a tool to grow your business, you should seriously consider making building a community your MAIN focus.
Listen in as I dive into why online communities are so valuable and share the four building blocks of developing a community around your expertise.
In this episode of the podcast, I talk about:
- Trend Culture
- Billboard Megaphone Marketing
- My book club besties
- The opposite of community
- Your hidden limited belief
- Connecting with no strings attached
- The Savvy CEO Retreat
- The true end of the sales funnel
- My biggest goal for 2023
This Episode Was Made Possible By:
Social Media Rockstar Framework Free Course
The Social Media Rockstar Framework is your chance to pull back the curtain and get insights on how to build a social media strategy that works for you, learn how to create (and implement) a simple and effective content plan, convert followers into buyers, and much more.
Register for this FREE course and gain the confidence you need to use social media as a tool to grow your business.
2023 LinkedIn Jumpstart Challenge
The LinkedIn Challenge is back for the fifth year. Join hundreds of passion-led business owners for this 5 Day challenge designed to jumpstart your LinkedIn strategy for 2023.
This is a FREE challenge open to the public and Savvy Social School members will get access to a bonus coaching call & profile audits by the Savvy Social School team.
- “Hashtag no makeup look where it's like you clearly have makeup on. You look like you have makeup on, but you're saying you don't. It kind of feels like that on social media, where people are curating the heck out of their social posts and like, just be casual is the vibe.” – Andréa Jones
- “I wanna give you ideas and spark interest and, yes, share my expertise, but ultimately I want you to have a voice and a seat at the table. I think that's where communities and building online communities can be so, so powerful.” – Andréa Jones
- “I wanna be the meetup where people meet each other, where people make lifelong connections. Sure, it may be smaller, right? But it's way more powerful. It's way more interesting. It's way more life-changing, and I'm like giving, getting like chills thinking about it.” – Andréa Jones
- “I love the word network because this means that it is that interwoven group of people where there's no hierarchy, it's just a collection, a community of people helping each other.” – Andréa Jones
- “I know social media can feel like a billboard and can feel like a megaphone. Like you're just shouting out into the void. But honestly, the best way to use social media is as a connection piece, and being proactive is key.” – Andréa Jones
- “If you post on social media and no one sees the post, you may wanna show some love to the people in your current community. So they love on you back. And then when new people come in, they're not joining a party that's like awkward and silent. They're joining a party that's like bumping. Hey, it's good in here. It's fun. We want that atmosphere on social media.” – Andréa Jones
- “There's this trend on social media that's all about building a marketing strategy without using social media. And I hear that…and I'm not against it. But I do wanna provide alternatives. So I'm working on listening to the community saying, Hey Andrea, social media's too much. I wanna market without social media. I hear you, and I'm coming up with a plan that's me humbling myself. Instead of going oh, these people, you can't market without social media. In fact, you can.” – Andréa Jones
Episode 227 – My Big 5 Social Media Predictions for 2023
Episode 226 – How To Build A Community Of True Fans On Social Media
Join me for the Savvy CEO Retreat coming up in November 2023!
Episode 157 – How to Grow & Manage Your Social Media Community