Social distancing doesn’t necessarily mean social isolation, and it certainly doesn’t mean you should stop your business. More than ever, your audience needs you to connect with them in the most human way possible, so today, I discuss simple solutions on how to use your social media presence to show up and offer help where you can.
In this podcast episode, I share:
- The need to be generous and genuine in your current offers
- Suggestions for asking people what they need
- Different ways to check in with others and with yourself
- Invitation to join a coaching session inside the Savvy Social School
- Encouragement to be the leader you’re capable of being
Listen to the episode here:
- “I want to take a moment to remind you to take care of yourself.”
- “It’s okay to go offline…there’s a lot of information to process.”
- “I want to stay informed but I don’t want to be inundated.”
- “You have to step up and be a leader and decide what’s right for you and what’s right for your business.”
- “Don’t disappear on your audience…this is an opportunity to connect as humans…”
Dr. Michelle Mazur – Should you be marketing & selling during a pandemic?
Lacy Boggs on Facebook
Bushra Azhar – The Persuasion Revolution
Convertkit's Creator Fund
This Episode Is Made Possible By:
- Social Report: The world’s most complete social media management platform and my social media management tool of choice.
- Savvy Social School: Everything you need to increase visibility, growth, and engagement on social media
Andréa Jones is a social media strategist who works with lifestyle brands to build their online presence through targeted social media and content marketing solutions. She's also the founder of SavvySocialSchool.com – a membership community with everything you need to achieve visibility, growth, and engagement on social media.