You might have tons of great content from social media or blog posts, but do you have a clear strategy that leads your audience to connect that content to what truly drives your business?
Lacy Boggs joins me and explains why you don’t always have to do what everyone else is doing in marketing, how to create a process for deciding what your own marketing strategy should be, and so much more!
In this podcast episode, we share:
- Why content marketing must be aligned with your business goals
- How Lacy used weekly Facebook Live videos to increase audience engagement
- Why doing your own thing can actually enhance your marketing strategy
- What shifts Lacy experienced in her business to become a leader
- How Lacy lets clients know CDA is a team effort
Listen to the episode here:
- “Content marketing is useless if it isn’t tied to your bigger business goals.”
- “You’re a leader in your industry. You wouldn’t be a business owner if you weren’t.”
- “You don’t have to follow the exact blueprint or formula that everyone else is doing in order to see success.”
- “There’s a huge space for quality and there’s a huge space for personalization.”
Lacy Boggs is a content strategist, author of the bestselling Kindle ebook, “Make a Killing With Content,” and the director of The Content Direction Agency. She helps personality-driven brands create and implement content marketing strategies tailor-made to support their customers and reach their goals.
Connect with Lacy:
This Episode Is Made Possible By:
- Social Report: The world’s most complete social media management platform and my social media management tool of choice.
- Savvy Social School: Everything you need to increase visibility, growth, and engagement on social media
Andréa Jones is a social media strategist who works with lifestyle brands to build their online presence through targeted social media and content marketing solutions. She's also the founder of SavvySocialSchool.com – a membership community with everything you need to achieve visibility, growth, and engagement on social media.