As an entrepreneur, it’s common to feel like you have to do everything yourself and that’s simply NOT TRUE! It’s so important to remember to avoid the comparison trap and to keep things simple. Putting systems in place for your social media by figuring out what gets you results and what you can release will help you streamline and simplify your life!
In this podcast episode, we discuss:
- How Ashley got started as an entrepreneur and what clients she works with now
- Different challenges social media creates and how to address them
- Where Ashley spends most of her time on social media
- Suggestions for simplifying Facebook groups and creating boundaries for social media
- Advice for new business owners using social media to connect with other people
- How to audit your social media to avoid burnout and feel energized
- Details about Ashley’s Simplified Marketing Plan Training
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
- “As much as we want to do ALL of the things, we’ve got to have systems in place that support the business we want to have.”
- “Your boundaries are what you’re comfortable with and allows you to keep yourself in check and still have an amazing community.”
- “I come from a place of curiosity…if the conversation leads to working together fine, if not they’re still an engaged community member.”
- “Focus on one or two platforms really well and go for depth, not breadth. Look at where you’re energized, look at what makes sense and what’s driving results for you.”
Meet Ashley Gartland:
Ashley Gartland works with service-based entrepreneurs whose business has experienced some success but who feel like a hot mess behind the scenes – and who know it's holding them back from reaching the next level. She helps her clients simplify and streamline their business so they can grow to the next level and experience more freedom and fulfillment in their life. Ashley has been an entrepreneur since the age of 22, when she got her start as a freelance food writer.
After working in editing, event planning, public relations and digital publishing, Ashley launched her coaching practice to help overwhelmed entrepreneurs grow their business by doing less better. Ashley's work has been featured in O, The Oprah Magazine, The Huffington Post and Being Boss and she's appeared on The Startup Sessions, Courage & Clarity and The Creative Empire podcasts. She lives for rainy days, is an avid runner (and wannabe yogi) and prefers kombucha over coffee to fuel her day. To connect with Ashley and learn more about how you can simplify your business, you can join Ashley's free community, The Simplified Entrepreneur.
Connect with Ashley: