Some people teach, some hang drywall, and others—like Sarah Von Bargen—WRITE. I myself used to be a fashion blogger back in the day, so I’m totally excited to talk with Sarah about her inspirational lifestyle blog “Yes and Yes”, and how she manages to use writing to connect with others and share content that supports what she values most.
In this podcast episode, we share:
- How and why Sarah began her blog
- Why Sarah believes blogging works for her
- The power of having a mindset to “Keep going”
- How and when Sarah found success in blogging
- What inspired Sarah to be more active on social media
- The value of repurposing content, sharing what interests you, and sharing content that speaks to your business/purpose
- How Sarah handles and uses DMs
Listen to the episode here:
Meet Sarah Von Bargen
Sarah Von Bargen is a writer, teacher, and coach who helps people spend their time, money, and energy on purpose.
Connect with Sarah:
Make It Stick Habit School https://school.yesandyes.org/p/habits
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/moneyandhappy/
This Episode Is Made Possible By:
- Social Report: The world’s most complete social media management platform and my social media management tool of choice.
- Savvy Social School: Everything you need to increase visibility, growth, and engagement on social media
Andréa Jones is a social media strategist who works with lifestyle brands to build their online presence through targeted social media and content marketing solutions. She's also the founder of SavvySocialSchool.com – a membership community with everything you need to achieve visibility, growth, and engagement on social media.