Want proof that you can make money AND save time and energy by creating valuable content you can easily repurpose in multiple ways?
Joe Sanok visits with me and breaks down what he’s been doing on social media, what he recommends for his clients, different ways you can reuse LinkedIn and Facebook Live content to reach a larger audience and how to market it in a way that makes implementation fast and easy for your clients!
In this podcast episode, we share:
- How Joe created podcast episodes from LinkedIn groups
- Joe’s process for creating and packaging valuable content ready to sell
- Advice for finding the content your audience wants and growing your network
- Experimentation mindset vs. Pass/Fail mindset
- Joe’s approach for creating FB Live content and how to strategically repurpose content
- Joe’s strategy for outsourcing his social media
- The difference between responding as a brand vs. a solopreneur
- The benefits of using Doodly videos
- Details about Joe’s Podcast Launch School
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “…It's a difference between an information gap versus an implementation gap; to implement, it’s speed..it’s not whether or not the info’s there; it’s let’s get some speed going here and tell you what to do.”
- “You should never be on a social media that you hate. Start with social media you enjoy.”
- “The more we can set aggressive boundaries on our schedule, the more we can get done.”
- “Fall in love with the pain and the people before you pitch the product.”
Joe Sanok is a keynote and TEDx speaker, business consultant, and podcaster. Joe has the #1 podcast for counselors, The Practice of the Practice Podcast. With interviews with Pat Flynn, John Lee Dumas, and Lewis Howes, Joe is a rising star in the speaking world!
Joe is a writer for PsychCentral, has been featured on the Huffington Post, Forbes, GOOD Magazine, Reader’s Digest, Entrepreneur on Fire, and Yahoo News. He is the author of five books and has been named the Therapist Resource top podcast, consultant, and blogger.
Connect with Joe:
Freebie: over 30 resources (including guides, e-books, checklists, etc.) to help users start, grow, and scale their private practices.
Podcast Launch School