The idea of planning social media content can feel like a daily chore. What do we say? When do we say it? And how do we balance social media time with the rest of our business building tasks?
In this episode of the podcast, Kristen Westcott, a business growth and systems strategist gives a straightforward and easy to apply strategy for creating a social media content creation system that works for you.
We talk about:
- The first thing to think about as you start to create content in batches
- How to plan your content based on what’s topical
- How much time to spend on all of this
- Some tools to improve your success
This Episode Was Made Possible By:
Fanbooster by Traject
The world’s most complete social media management tool and my tool of choice when it comes to scheduling, managing, and especially reporting on social media. Try them out for yourself for free.
Social Media Rockstar Framework Free Course
The Social Media Rockstar Framework is your chance to pull back the curtain and get insights on how to build a social media strategy that works for you, learn how to create (and implement) a simple and effective content plan, convert followers into buyers, and much more.
Register for this FREE course and gain the confidence you need to use social media as a tool to grow your business.
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “You shouldn't be doing all the things. You need to be doing the things that are really important to your business growth.”
- “Don't get super, super excited about this that you think, ‘Oh my goodness, now I can just create all of this content’, and then you don't create a sustainable system.”
- “It's so much easier to go in and pause what you have pre-scheduled than it is to try and create brand new content on the fly that is in alignment with what's going on in the world at that particular time.”
- “My whole purpose on Instagram is to build an engagement with real people.”
About the Guest:
Kristen Westcott is a business growth and systems strategist who has spent the last decade in the legal and education fields supporting leaders and students in the areas of goal setting, productivity, and project management. After recognizing her true passion lies in serving entrepreneurs, Kristen honed her skills as a Director of Operations. She quickly noticed that what was holding many business owners back wasn’t a lack of drive or ability, but a lack of foundational systems that could support the day-to-day operations of a scaling business. These days, she spends her time helping online coaches, copywriters, and creatives scale without the frustration that massive growth often brings.
Episode 132 – Should You Be Using Instagram Reels?
Focus Framework freebie