It’s time to talk about TikTok! It’s one of the newest social media platforms to arrive on the scene but it very quickly took over the internet realm and has become a big contender for the social media giants like Instagram and Facebook.
But what is TikTok exactly and what do business owners need to know about this platform, especially when it comes to using it for business?
In this episode of the podcast, I talk about:
- The pros and cons of TikTok as a user and content creator
- How being on tiktok and benefit your other social media channels
- Deciding if TikTok is worth your time as a marketer
- What great content looks like on TikTok
This Episode Was Made Possible By:
Fanbooster by Traject
The world’s most complete social media management tool and my tool of choice when it comes to scheduling, managing, and especially reporting on social media. Try them out for yourself for free.
Social Media Rockstar Framework Free Course
The Social Media Rockstar Framework is your chance to pull back the curtain and get insights on how to build a social media strategy that works for you, learn how to create (and implement) a simple and effective content plan, convert followers into buyers, and much more.
Register for this FREE course and gain the confidence you need to use social media as a tool to grow your business.
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “TikTok has really simplified the video creation process.”
- “TikTok moves at hyperspeed. If you don’t keep up with it, it’s old already.”
- “I always suggest to proceed with caution and do your research first.”
Savvy Social School
Episode 142: Clubhouse – Exploring the Newest Social Networking Platform
1 Comment on Should Your Business Be On TikTok?